Renewable Energy Manufacturers Companies
- Containerized substrate pumping stations for biogas plants 200-2000 kWe
- Modular biogas treatment units / activated carbon filters 50-2000m3 / h
- Containerized compressor stations for biogas and natural gas 100-1500m3 / h
- Containerized boiler houses for biogas and natural gas 300-2000 kW
- Modular landfill gas extraction systems
- Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Photovoltaics
- Green Building, Energy Efficiency, Retrofit
- Building Envelope, Cladding, Glass Railings
- Micro Grids, Energy Supplier
- Architecture, Construction, R&D
- Bespoke integrated solutions
- energy accumulation containers
- traditional batteries and/or Hydrogen
- Mobility urban solutions
- H2 developer
- Amarpolymers has executed several supplies of customized engineering components, rubber metal bonded components and rubber molded components in a wide variety of industries
- Products: Windmill Spares, Flexible Coupling, Anti – Vibration Mounting, Rubber O-rings, Rubber Gaskets, Rubber Bellows
- Amar Polymers serves the engineering industries in rendering its excellence
- Solar Generators
- AIO Energy Storage System, Outdoor Portable Solar Power Station
- Solar EPC, system integration, solution provider
- Mini grid, Micro grid
- Distribution of Solar Panels, Inverters, Charging Piles
- CPRI Approved panel builder
- Very good sales support 24 x 7 Sales line
- Free spares providing
- Providing All Drawing and test reports.
- Order tracking system
- Cabos fotovoltaicos
- Floating System Solution
- Anchorage System Solution
- Floating Solar System
- Rooftop Solar System
- Floating Pontoon System
- Stationary energy solutions for a secured power supply - grid
- Stationary energy solutions for renewable energies - sun
- Mobile energy solutions - trak
- Mobile energy solutions for railway and metro systems - rail
- Modern Hydro Equipment
- Efficiency Enhancing Software
- Low Head Applications (Small Hydro)
- Large Scale Efficiency Gains
- Dedicated Field Support
BIOKONA is manufacturer and developer of Modular solutions for industrial and renewable energy projects in Lithuania and neighbor countries. Within 5 years BIOKONA has become a leader in the construction of biogas projects, modular solution development, production of technological equipment, consulting, designing and feasibility studies. We are focused in production of: 1. Containerized substrate pumping stations for biogas plants 200-2000 kWe 2. Modular biogas treatment units / activated carbon filters 50-2000m3 / h 3. Containerized compressor stations for biogas and natural gas 100-1500m3 / h 4. Containerized boiler houses for biogas and natural gas 300-2000 kW 5. Containerized separation units 6. Modular dryers for agricultural products and substrate after biogas 7. Feeding equipment for biogas plants 8. Modular landfill gas extraction systems
At Mitrex, we design and develop aesthetically pleasing building-integrated photovoltaic systems. Our mission is to be the catalyst that accelerates the adoption of BIPV technology in all areas of construction. From high-rises to sports stadiums, grain silos to highway sound barriers, we envision a world where solar energy is generated by any surface touched by the sun.
BOX IS is an integrator Company based in Zaragoza, a northeast city from Spain with high industrial and logistical tradition. Regarding logistical facilities maximum distances from BOXIS Company we find: Dry-port: 10 Km Sea port: 300 Km (Bilbao or Barcelona) Airport: 10 Km European High Way E-90: 1 Km High speed train station: 3 Km Bus station: 3 Km
Amar Polymers was established in 1978 as a manufacturer of rubber moulding components. The company is led by Mr. A. M. Sekar, who has over 50 years of experience in the industry. The company started making the tooling for rubber moulding components, as well as entered into the manufacture of engineering components in a big way. In 1990, the company started to focus on the windmill industry and since then, we have been a key supplier of several critical engineering components.
Boyang Energy Technology Ltd
Boyang Energy is an international clean energy company founded in 2017 and headquartered in Xi'an. Focus on new energy power supply solutions, new energy generators, portable mobile energy and other business areas. There are 3 standardized product production bases and 5 subsidiaries in China and overseas, with operations in more than 30 countries and regions.
ALNICO CONTROL PANELS (A division of Alnico Group) are a quality manufacturer, exporter and supplier of power and automation control panels; these comprise of Electrical APFC Panels, Electrical AMF panels, PLC Panels, Drive Panels, Electrical PCC Panels, Electrical MCC panels, etc. The product range offered by us finds application in areas like Engineering, Text tile, Pharmaceutical, Defense, Petrochemicals, Processing Plants and others. We also offer Annual maintenance contract of the plant.
A Reicon Condutores foi fundada em 2011 com o objetivo de proporcionar uma nova opção em cabos de energia aos clientes da região.
Bosch Floating Solar Platform Co., Ltd.
Bosch (Xiamen) New Energy Co., Ltd is a Solar PV floating body manufacturer and professional floating system solution provider. Three Doctors who have more than 10 years experience in PV solar and chemical material industry together with several engineers, organized a research and development group of floating system and anchorage system. Bosch devotes itself to be the supplier for Solar PV floating body and system with global leading technology.
Welcome to HOPPECKE Industrial Batteries, the UK arm of the German company HOPPECKE Batterien GmbH which has been delivering batteries and power management solutions to customers around the world for nearly a century. We offer energy storage solutions in the four main application areas of emission-free drives (trak), secured power supply (grid), storage of regenerative energies (sun) and railway- / metro-systems (rail).
NuSTREEM is an innovative hydroelectric equipment manufacturer based in Mansfield, CT. Our founder recognized that future growth in the U.S. small hydropower sector would rely on new, modular, intelligent generation equipment and innovative deployment platforms with minimal environmental impacts. Building on that insight, NuSTREEM has developed new turbine technology partnered with advanced control technology and an inventive standardized project deployment application.