Renewable Energy Companies
BIOKONA is manufacturer and developer of Modular solutions for industrial and renewable energy projects in Lithuania and neighbor countries. Within 5 years BIOKONA has become a leader in the construction of biogas projects, modular solution development, production of technological equipment, consulting, designing and feasibility studies. We are focused in production of: 1. Containerized substrate pumping stations for biogas plants 200-2000 kWe 2. Modular biogas treatment units / activated carbon filters 50-2000m3 / h 3. Containerized compressor stations for biogas and natural gas 100-1500m3 / h 4. Containerized boiler houses for biogas and natural gas 300-2000 kW 5. Containerized separation units 6. Modular dryers for agricultural products and substrate after biogas 7. Feeding equipment for biogas plants 8. Modular landfill gas extraction systems
- Containerized substrate pumping stations for biogas plants 200-2000 kWe
- Modular biogas treatment units / activated carbon filters 50-2000m3 / h
- Containerized compressor stations for biogas and natural gas 100-1500m3 / h
- Containerized boiler houses for biogas and natural gas 300-2000 kW
- Modular landfill gas extraction systems
- ASME Turbo Expo 2021
Register in Turbo Expo 2021 Now: bit.ly/2R75BJt ASME Turbo Expo 2021 will be an all-virtual event as part of the 'ASME Anywhere' initiative to ensure our growing global community can stay connected, stay healthy, and achieve their goals in 2021 without disruption. In today's rapidly-changing power and propulsion industry, there is a need to introduce and implement new technology (such as artificial intelligence, data analytics, virtual reality, rapid machining, rapid testing, and additive manufacturing) more quickly and at a lower cost. Companies have started to explore new ways of working to become more efficient and cost-effective, and it’s important to learn from others. Turbo Expo provides researchers and industry professionals from the entire power and propulsion community with a unique platform to listen, collaborate, discuss and learn from leaders who are using new technologies to become more agile and meet current and future challenges. Join us for the second virtual conference and exhibition for the IGTI Division. This year will include over 800 presenting authors, exhibiting professionals representing gas turbine companies ready to share their products and services, a student poster competition showcasing rising turbomachinery engineers, and a ladies social bringing together the women in turbomachinery industry. Topic areas include: Gas, Steam and Wind Turbines, Microturbines, Turbochargers and Small Turbomachinery Fans & Blowers Organic Rankine Cycle Supercritical CO2 Cycle Innovations Aircraft Engine Ceramics Coal, Biomass, Alternative Fuels Controls, Diagnostics, Instrumentation Electric Power Heat Transfer Industrial and Cogeneration Manufacturing Materials and Metallurgy Marine Oil and Gas Applications Structures & Dynamics
- Virtual Conference and Exhibition: June 7 – 11, 2021
- Copyright Agreements Completed: March 12, 2021
- Final Paper Submission: March 16, 2021
- 1880 Year Established-100,000+ ASME Members-140+ Countries With ASME Members-5,000 Individuals Trained Annually
At Mitrex, we design and develop aesthetically pleasing building-integrated photovoltaic systems. Our mission is to be the catalyst that accelerates the adoption of BIPV technology in all areas of construction. From high-rises to sports stadiums, grain silos to highway sound barriers, we envision a world where solar energy is generated by any surface touched by the sun.
- Renewable Energy, Solar Energy, Photovoltaics
- Green Building, Energy Efficiency, Retrofit
- Building Envelope, Cladding, Glass Railings
- Micro Grids, Energy Supplier
- Architecture, Construction, R&D
- BOX IS
BOX IS is an integrator Company based in Zaragoza, a northeast city from Spain with high industrial and logistical tradition. Regarding logistical facilities maximum distances from BOXIS Company we find: Dry-port: 10 Km Sea port: 300 Km (Bilbao or Barcelona) Airport: 10 Km European High Way E-90: 1 Km High speed train station: 3 Km Bus station: 3 Km
- Bespoke integrated solutions
- energy accumulation containers
- traditional batteries and/or Hydrogen
- Mobility urban solutions
- H2 developer
- JMF PVT LTD
Jaguar Matrix is the first ever consumer based company providing solar products solutions and Building and construction services in Pakistan. We specify public and private sector clients in designing, installing and retrofitting, making feasibility for solar thermal and photovoltaic power plants, installing innovative building-integrated BIPV and building-applied photovoltaic BAPV solutions
- Construction, Builders, Town planners
- Solar & wind power solutions
- Solar Glass windows & Roof
- Solar Cladding / Curtain wall
- Solar Tiles
- Espeland Energi AS
Espeland Energi AS is situated in Egersund, in the hearth of the wind business in South-West Norway. Together with our Lithuanian partner Gridinta, we are providing maintenance, inspection, and installation services for the wind industry, both on- and offshore. Our goal is to provide wind farms with high quality maintenance work, this is to ensure that the wind turbines are functioning at highest capacity throughout their life span. Our technicians are versatile and capable of doing other maintenance and construction work that is not directly related to just wind turbine repairs. Meaning we can put them to other operations if the weather is not good enough for maintenance and repair of wind turbines. This way, our customers can reduce waiting fees.
- We can provide most maintenance work on wind turbines, this includes tightening of bolts, wing repairs, rust removal, washing, painting and grinding.
- We provide inspections on wind turbines, this includes visual inspection, inspection of wing interior, fire safety inspections, equipment test and more.
- We offer:Ground Support, Fall protection of any equipment or personnel, Scaling, Active slope stabilization
- Amar Polymers
Amar Polymers was established in 1978 as a manufacturer of rubber moulding components. The company is led by Mr. A. M. Sekar, who has over 50 years of experience in the industry. The company started making the tooling for rubber moulding components, as well as entered into the manufacture of engineering components in a big way. In 1990, the company started to focus on the windmill industry and since then, we have been a key supplier of several critical engineering components.
- Amarpolymers has executed several supplies of customized engineering components, rubber metal bonded components and rubber molded components in a wide variety of industries
- Products: Windmill Spares, Flexible Coupling, Anti – Vibration Mounting, Rubber O-rings, Rubber Gaskets, Rubber Bellows
- Amar Polymers serves the engineering industries in rendering its excellence
- BCI Real Estate Processing
BCI was created in the project funding space because their is a huge need, My background is in funding projects and trade direct. I am a person that lives to see another person win and my passion is finance and helping others achieve their goals.
- Project Funding
- Tier 1 Trade
- Funding Standby Letters Of Credit
- Letters Of Credit for Sale
- Letters Of Credit Lease
- SIM Engineering
SIM Engineering is an office of acoustic and vibratory studies involved in many sectors such as industry, energy, building, architecture, environment, wind turbines. Our studies have as main objective: the reduction of the noise nuisances and the protection of the staff, the acoustic and vibratory comfort, the control of the vibrations and the mechanical resistance of various processes and industrial machines (studies of flexibility and dilation). Piping Systems Flexibility Analysis, AIV FIV Analysis (Acoustical Induced Vibration & Flow Induced Vibration), Acoustic and Fluid Flow Design of Combustion Engine Silencers, Mechanical Design of Combustion Engine Exhaust Line
- SIM Engineering also develops its own acoustic and vibratory monitoring stations, mainly used by the industrial and building sectors.
- our company has an acoustic and vibratory testing laboratory to work on many innovative projects and to validate various equipment and products.
- Since 1996 we rely on our expertise in acoustics, vibration and on the personalized accompaniment of our 25 engineers, acousticians and technicians to respond optimally to the requests of our customers.
- Boyang Energy Technology Ltd
Boyang Energy is an international clean energy company founded in 2017 and headquartered in Xi'an. Focus on new energy power supply solutions, new energy generators, portable mobile energy and other business areas. There are 3 standardized product production bases and 5 subsidiaries in China and overseas, with operations in more than 30 countries and regions.
- Solar Generators
- AIO Energy Storage System, Outdoor Portable Solar Power Station
- Solar EPC, system integration, solution provider
- Mini grid, Micro grid
- Distribution of Solar Panels, Inverters, Charging Piles