BENZI & DI TERLIZZI was founded in 1955 to manufacture agricultural PTO drive shafts. Its name comes from the company’s original founders: Mr. Rolando Benzi and his wife Mrs. Nunzia di Terlizzi. In the 60’s the company was mainly dedicated to the Italian market and to the development of the product range. In the late 70s the company began introducing its products into foreign countries in Europe as well in N.America and Australia. Throughout the 80’s the company strategies mainly concentrated on the constant development of the product range , and on setting up an international commercial network capable of competing on a world-wide scale. Major investments were and are constantly made in order to optimize the production and the quality of our products and to improve the customer service.