Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment. Cummins Inc., a global power technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, engineer, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, we employ over 58,000 people worldwide and serve customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 7,400 dealer locations. Cummins had net income of nearly $1 billion and revenues of $20.4 billion in 2017.
Power Systems Segment
Electronics and Fuel Systems
Categories of Products Manufactured by Cummins Inc.:See All
Services by Cummins Inc.:
New, Used, Unused, Rebuilt or Refurbished Equipment by Cummins Inc.:See All
- Diesel Engine for Mining QSK60-2500Price: On RequestCummins Inc.
- Diesel Engine for Mining QSK60-2700Price: On RequestCummins Inc.
- Diesel Engine for Mining QSK60-2850Price: On RequestCummins Inc.
- Diesel Engine QSX15 (Tier 4 Final)Price: On RequestCummins Inc.
- Diesel Engine QSG12 (Tier 4 Final)Price: On RequestCummins Inc.
- Industrial Diesel Engine X12-475Price: On RequestCummins Inc.