Single-Effect Steam-Fired Absorption Chiller 32
Designed for cooling applications where low-pressure steam is available as waste heat.
Can tie into district steam systems.
Allows diversification of critical cooling requirements.
Allows use of smaller emergency generators since the electrical load associated with an absorption chiller is minimal, compared to an electrically driven chiller.
The high efficiency associated with these chillers results in a reduction of the required installation space.
- Weight (kg) 10600
- Chilled Water Flow Rate (m3/hr)218.16
- Max. Height (mm)2610
- Max. Width (mm)1630
- Cooling capacity (kw)1407
- Chilled water outlet temperature (℃)5
- Chilled water inlet temperature (℃)12.2
- Cooling water inlet temperature (℃)20
- Cooling water outlet temperature (℃)38.4
- cooling water flow rate (m3/hr)326.88
- length (mm)4940