Gasketed heat exchanger XG XG 31L-1
The XG is a heat exchanger with gaskets and it has been developed for use with district heating and cooling systems. The heat exchangers can be opened for cleaning and for replacement
of plates and gaskets. The XG plate heat exchangers with gaskets are manufactured with different plate sizes.
Experience the benefit of an individually customized solution that perfectly matches your requirements and lowers your energy consumption.
High performance for a low pressure drop eliminates unnecessary burdens on your system and optimizes overall system performance.
The design results in a compact solution with a small footprint, simple installation, and easy access for maintenance.
XG 31L-1 Specifications:
- FluidCirculation water - glycolic water up to 50%
- IndustriesMarine/offshore industry - Heavy industry - Mining industry - Petrochemical industry - Chemical industry
- Max. Design Temperature (C)150
- Min. Design Temperature (C)-10
- Max. Design Pressure (bar)16
- Gasket MaterialEPDM
- Plate MaterialStainless steel, EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Maximum Length (mm)1600
- Max. Height (mm)360
- Max. Width (mm)910
- Max. Number of Plates140
- Min. Number of Plates10