Pressure Recovery Turbines KDA-125H
Top Recovery Turbine (TRT) is the Energy-saving equipment used for a blast furnace of steel plants, which has the following two functions. One is to control the top pressure of a blast furnace, and the other is to generate electric power by driving a turbine using blast furnace gas generated in a blast furnace.
Kawasaki has acted as the pioneer and the leading supplier of this TRT and played a role of energy-saving and environmental improvement of worldwide steel mills by the supply of this TRT.
Originally Own Developed Technology and Manufacturing
High Reliability and Sufficient Experience
Less Noise by Adopting Full-Closing Type Stator Blade Control System
Excellent Performance of Blast Furnace Top Pressure Control
- Power (MW)12.5
- Speed (RPM)3000
- Max. Allowable Gas Temperature (℃)240
- Max. Allowable Gas Pressure(Mpa⋅G)0.3
- Design Point Inlet Gas Temperature (℃)150
- Design Point Inlet Gas Pressure(Mpa⋅G)0.15
- Design Point Outlet Gas Pressure (Mpa⋅G) 0.01
- Design Point Gas Humidity (% for Wet) (kg/kg for Dry)0.03
- Max. Design Point Gas Flow Rate (km3N/h-dry)360