• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat surfaces, and
13% chrome carrier pin (API trim 5). Other trims available on
• Valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 table A-1.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Swivel disc for improved seat alignment and longer life.
• Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per industry standard
• Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line with cap
vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Carrier Pin is confined within the body wall and is not accessible
from the exterior, thus no side body penetrations, eliminating a
common leak path.
• Weld end valves are B16.10 short pattern design. Flanged end
valves are available on request and are B16.10 long-pattern
design. Weld end valve dimensions given in table on next page.
• Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to
the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure
test, inspection result and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel
» Alternate trim materials
» Drain and other auxiliary connections
» NACE service
» Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
» Other options available as specified
Pressure Seal Bonnet
Butt Weld Ends
Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials
Available in all trim configurations
Other sizes available on request
Powell valves Swing Check Valve Class 600 - 2500 Specifications:
Flange Standard (Drilling)
A216 Gr. WCB / A217 Gr. WC6 / A217 Gr. WC9 / A217 Gr. C12A