• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc seat
surfaces, and 13% chrome disc pin (API trim 5). Other
trims available on request.
• Valves are full port design per ASME B16.34 Table A-1.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600 requirements.
• Body and cap joint accurately machined. Gasket details
on page 6.
• Each valve is shell and seat pressure tested per
industry standard API 598.
• Check valves are suitable for service in horizontal line
with cap vertical or in a vertical line with flow upward.
• Weld end valves are B16.10 short pattern design.
Flanged end valves are available on request and
are B16.10 long-pattern design. Weld end valve
dimensions given in table on next page.
• Each valve has a unique certification number that
is traceable to the valve certification sheet which
includes MTR data, pressure test, inspection result and
certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials such as chrome and
stainless steel alloys
» Alternate trim materials
» Drain and other auxiliary connections
» NACE service
» Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen
» Other options available as specified
Pressure Seal Bonnet
Butt Weld Ends
Cast Carbon, Stainless or Alloy Steel Materials
Available in all trim configurations
Other sizes available on request
Powell valves Tilting Disc Check Valve Class 600 - 2500 Specifications:
Flange Standard (Drilling)
A216 Gr. WCB / A217 Gr. WC6 / A217 Gr. WC9 / A217 Gr. C12A