• Seat face: Ground and lapped to a smooth
• Flexible Wedge with low center stem
–wedge contact. Wedge is ground and
lapped to a smooth finish and closely
guided to prevent dragging and seat
• Non-rotating stem with precision ACME
threads and burnished finish. Double ACME
threads for faster operation.
• Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
• Each valve is shell, seat and backseat
• Valves are available with socket weld ends.
• Yoke bushing can be lubricated to minimize
friction and prolong life of the stem.
• Body and bonnet castings are precision
• Gland has two-piece construction for easy
• Valves are specially cleaned and processed
for oxygen or cryogenic service and are then
sealed to prevent contamination.
• Bonnet chamber ventilation, in order to
prevent excess pressure build up caused by
trapped cryogenic liquids, is available upon
• Each valve has a unique certification
number that is traceable to the valve
certification sheet which includes MTR
data, pressure test report, inspection report
and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials
» Alternate trim materials
» Non-extended design
» Other options available as specified
Powell valves Gate Valve Class 200 - 600 Specifications:
Threaded or Socket Weld Ends
Other parts' material
Bonnet: A351 Gr. CF8M | Yoke: A351 Gr. CF8M | Wedge: A351 Gr. CF8M | Stem: A276 316