• Seat face: Ground and lapped to a smooth
• Body and bonnet joint accurately machined.
• Swivel disc for optimal seating and longer
seat life .
• Stems are rotating / rising design.
• Each valve is shell, seat and backseat
• Body and bonnet castings are precision
• Gland has two-piece construction for easy
• Valves are specially cleaned and processed
for oxygen or cryogenic service and are then
sealed to prevent contamination.
• Each valve has a unique certification
number that is traceable to the valve
certification sheet which includes MTR
data, pressure test, inspection result and
certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials
» Alternate trim materials
» Non-extended design
» Other options available as specified
Powell valves Globe Valve Class 200 - 600 Specifications:
Threaded or Socket Weld Ends
Other parts' material
Bonnet A351 Gr. CF8M | Yoke A351 Gr. CF8M | Disc or Disc Holder (2) A276 316 | Disc Insert (2) PCTFE | Disc Washer (2) SST 316 | Disc Insert Nut (2) A194 Gr. 8