• Seat face: Ground and lapped to a
• Body and bonnet joint accurately
• Swivel disc for optimal seating and
longer seat life.
• Stems of hand wheel operated design
are rotating / rising design.
• Each valve is shell, seat and backseat
• Integral seats are standard. Renewable
seat rings available on special order.
• Gland has two-piece construction for
• Weld ends are available per ASME
B16.25 or per customer’s specification.
Classes 150-300: 1/16” raised face.
Finish 125-250 AARH for all valves.
• Valves are specially cleaned and
processed for oxygen or cryogenic
service and are then sealed to prevent
• Each valve has a unique certification
number that is traceable to the valve
certification sheet which includes MTR
data, pressure test, inspection result and
certificate of conformance.
• Heavier walled API 600 design available.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials
» Alternate trim materials
» Non-extended design
» Other options available as specified
Powell valves Globe Valve Class 150 - 300 Specifications:
Flanged or Butt Weld Ends
Flange Standard (Drilling)
- Other parts' material
Bonnet A351 Gr. CF8M | Yoke A351 Gr. CF8M | Disc or Disc Holder (2) A276 316 | Disc Insert (2) PCTFE | Disc Washer (2) SST 316
See full specifications