• Standard trim is stellite faced seat and disc
seat surfaces, and 13% chrome stem (API trim
5). Other trims available on request.
• Valves are full port design per ASME B16.34
• Wall thickness per heavy wall API 600
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and
• Each valve is shell, seat and backseat
pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Gland is two piece gland / gland flange
design for optimal alignment and uniform
• Weld end valves are B16.10 short pattern
design. Flanged end valves are B16.10 longpattern design. Weld end valve dimensions
given in table on next page.
• Valve sizes 4” and smaller have bonnet take
up ring design instead of support plate design.
• Each valve has a unique certification
number that is traceable to the valve
certification sheet which includes MTR
data, pressure test, inspection result and
certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
» Alternate valve materials such as
chrome and stainless steel alloys
» Alternate trim materials
» Bypass, drain and other auxiliary
» Gear, motor, and cylinder actuators
» NACE service
» Special cleaning for applications such
as oxygen or chlorine
» Other options available as specified
Powell valves Non-Return Valve Class 600 - 2500 Specifications:
Flange Standard (Drilling)
A216 Gr. WCB (STANDARD), A217 Gr. WC6, A217 Gr. WC9, A217 Gr. C12A
- Other parts' material
Bonnet: A105, A182 F11, A182 F22, A182 F91 | Disc: A105 or A216 WCB + Stellite 6 Faced, A182 F11 or A217 WC6 + Stellite 6 Faced, A182 F22 or A217 WC9 + Stellite 6 Faced, A182 F91 or A217 WC9 + Stellite 6 Faced
See full specifications