Flexible coupling ELCO
The torsionally resilient ELCO coupling is responsible for effectively dampening the shocks and vibrations that occur in drive systems during operation. It also permits limited radial and angular misalignments of the shafts being connected and absorbs longitudinal displacements.
The installation of a correctly designed ELCO coupling guarantees the safe transmission of forces and offers extensive protection of the connected machine shafts against vibration damage. The ELCO coupling has a proven track record in tens of thousands of drive systems thanks to its adaptable construction and high-quality design.
Reduction of torque and speed shocks
Reduction of torsional vibrations
Failsafe, consistent transmission of torques
Compensation of angular and radial misalignments
Compensation of longitudinal displacements
- Maximum Torque (Nm)540000
- Minimum Torque (Nm)18
- Maximum Shaft Diameter (mm)500
- Minimum Shaft Diameter (mm)10
- ConstructionStandard construction with Single-side or alternating-side transmission elements, special construction
- Coupling MaterialSteel or special material
- Sleeve MaterialModified natural rubber, chloroprene polymerisate or nitrile rubber