ICP HYDRAULIC APPLIED SPRING RELEASED BRAKE HAB-4-90 RS
Industrial Clutch Parts Ltd. manufacture and supply a wide range of Hydraulic Applied Caliper Brakes. Available and stocked in the UK for quick delivery times, ICP pride themselves on a reliable and efficient service.
ICP HAB-4-90 RS is a hydraulic applied caliper brake with retracting springs, suitable for a range of industrial dynamic or static applications. Primarily used by Wind Turbine manufacturers.
Hydraulically applied, spring released
Quick response and braking time
Organic noise free lining
HAB-4-90 RS Specifications:
- Maximum Temperature (C)60
- Minimum Temperature (C)-30
- Braking Force (N)162560
- Friction Coefficient0.4
- Operating Pressure (MPa)16
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)18
- Maximum Disk Thickness (mm)40
- Minimum Disk Thickness (mm)20
- Maximum total wear (mm)7