COREMO HYDRAULIC FAILSAFE CALIPER BRAKE G3N-ID
The Coremo G3N-ID spring-applied hydraulic caliper brake is operated by helical springs which generate a constant clamping force. Caliper Brake G3N-ID braking forces are generated by the action of springs installed inside the thruster.
The brake arms are produced in SG iron, and are certified, tested and inspected to withstand the pressures produced during dynamic braking.
The thruster is produced in high quality steel, and withstands pressures over 100 bar. The friction material used for the lining pads has proven to comply with the provisions of European standards on safety and toxic substances.
Optional wear indicator
Electromechanical ON/OFF opening and closure indicator.
- Maximum Temperature (C)200
- Minimum Temperature (C)-20
- Braking Force (N)11200
- Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)10
- Minimum release pressure (MPa)5
- Maximum total wear (mm)10
- Thickness of new lining (mm)8
- Maximum Disk Thickness (mm)40