Fully Welded Plate Heat Exchangers SIGMAWIG ST 30 / ST 40
The types SIGMAWIG ST 30 and ST 40 allow you to use the unique advantages of our fully welded Plate Heat Exchangers with larger volume flows up to 350 m³/h and exchange surface up to 90 m². The connection size of DN 150 fits to that new duties.
Suitable for liquids and gases outside of the range of gasketed plate heat exchangers especially in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Pressure frame bolted with painted carbon steel or with all welded stainless steel.
Connection size DN 150 (6”).
High performance heringbone corrugation pattern.
Flow rates up to 350 m³/h.
SIGMAWIG ST 30 / ST 40 Specifications:
- SeriesSIGMAWIG ST
- Max. Flow Rate (m^3/hr)350
- Industrieschemical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Max. Heat transfer area (m^2)90
- Max. Design Temperature (C)300
- Min. Design Temperature (C)-40
- Max. Design Pressure (bar)27
- Min. Design Pressure (bar)0
- Frame MaterialPainted Carbon Steel - Stainless Steel
- Plate MaterialAISI 304 (1.4301) - AISI 316 L (1.4404) - AISI 316 Ti (1.4571)
- Connection or Nozzle Size (mm)150