Linquip Level: Advanced
Control System Engineer at SPEC Energy DMCC
I am working as a Control System Engineer. I have a bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering. Currently working as a Control Systems Engineer in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Developing PLC/DCS based control systems to optimize process industries. Designing DCS, ESD, and FGS solutions for the downstream Oil & Gas sector with complete project documentation including IO List, Cause & Effects, Alarms & Trips, Control Narratives, Wiring Schematics. I am very comfortable in reading FEED documents and P&IDs.
My duties include:
- Reading FEED P&IDs and participating in team discussions to prepare control system strategies
- Preparation of Specification Documents for DCS, ESD, and FGS
- Preparation of Control Narratives
- Preparation of I/O Lists, Wiring Drawings, GA Drawings, Alarms & Trips Matrix, Cause & Effect Matrix, System Architecture
- Reporting weekly project reports to the Project Manager
Control system engineer