California, United States
Walking the intersection of software, technical sales, and plain ol' English - I help suppliers generate new business leads through digital programming and targeting.
Start off the new year with up-to-date OEM data! The Performance Specs issue is a handy reference guide for updated OEM performance specifications for industrial and aeroderivative gas turbines ranging from under 1 MW to over 500 MW unit output. Compiled and updated in cooperation with international gas turbine builders and suppliers. Order now on our website: https://gasturbineworld.com/shop/performance-specs/2022-performance-specs-38th-edition/
Gas Turbine World's Performance Specs have finally gone digital! Published in separate 50 Hz and 60 Hz editions, for the different markets.
The Digital Performance Specs are handy reference guides for updated OEM performance specifications for industrial and aeroderivative gas turbines ranging from under 1 MW to over 500 MW unit output.
Subscriber Testimonial: “Fantastic new tool! All data, right there when you need it."
Order your copy at a special introductory rate: https://bit.ly/3pBwhzW
The upcoming issue of Gas Turbine World Magazine deep-dives into technologies aimed at decarbonization of power generation, with coverage of:
- supercritical CO2 power generation
- OEM's hydrogen strategies, including updates on projects across the globe from GE Power, Mitsubishi Power, Solar Turbines, Siemens Energy, MAN Turbo
- the true costs of green hydrogen strategies involving gas turbines
- and more!
Is your company part of the Energy Transition? There's still time to advertise and align your brand with this important topic! Reach out via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Searching for gas turbine pricing, or comparing different model ratings and performance? Gas Turbine World's annual HANDBOOK edition is now available. If you are looking for pricing information on gas turbines or Plant/Project estimates, the 2021 Gas Turbine World Handbook offers:
- Genset-only pricing for industrial gas turbines from GE, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Solar, Baker Hughes, Ansaldo, Kawasaki, and more!
- Plant pricing estimates for Simple Cycle and Combined Cycle configurations, including: net turbine power rating, heat rate, net plant efficiency, estimated plant price, and $/kW pricing
- Mechanical drive pricing
The 2021 Handbook is available at the following link:
If you're comparing different gas turbines, evaluating upgrades, or planning your next purchase, the annual Handbook is the go-to guide you don't want to miss - it's been called "the BEST gas turbine manual. Period."