Linquip Level: Advanced
Estado de Sao Paulo, Brazil
I have strong experience with embedded software (DSP and ARM) for AC drives. Focusing mainly on development and implemantation of the following topics:
- Speed and position estimation based on high frequency injection for low and standstill speed estimation (SynRM and PMSM).
- Deep high speed estimation based on discrete-time design (IMs, PMSMs and SynRM).
- Control methods for minimization of torque ripples in BLDC motors.
- Maximum Torque per Ampere (MTPA) for PMSM and SynRM based on FOC and DFVC.
- Deep Flux Weakening and Maximum Torque per Volt (MTPV) for PMSMs and SynRM.
- Model Predictive Control based on Finite-Control Set method (IMs, PMSMs and SynRMs).
• In addition, I have experience as a reviewer of scientific journals and academic production:
- Authored and co-authored 10 journals, including 7 IEEE Transactions.
- Authored and co-authored more than 20 national and international conference papers.
Related Devices and Categories:
Digital Signal Processing